Paint Permanence Testing Results Master PostIt seems like it would be useful to have links to specific pigments, compiled in one place. Especially as I start rolling through more and more of the results.Paint Permanence Testing Results Master Post by unSpookyLaughter
If you want to keep your eye on the progress of this project, this is the journal entry to favorite or bookmark.
List last updated:
July 23, 2014
Black Pigments/White Pigments
PBk6, PBk7 - Cotman Lamp Black
PBk31 - Daniel Smith Perylene Green
Daniel Smith Hematite
PB28 - M. Graham Cobalt Teal
The rules are subject to change
Submission: 1 deviations per week maximum. Please dont send your complete gallery here.
1. All media made with watercolor.
2. Photography of final art in watercolors
3. Original arts. (art made by you , we accept fan arts)
4. A little bit of photoshop edit (in case of bad scans)
5. Watercolors tutorials in spanish and english.
6. We can accept mixed media, but the deviation must be at less 80% watercolor.
7. We accept kind of mature art, but nothing very explicit. Please respect deviant art rules.
We don't accept:
1. Digital art
2. WIP (work in progress). Only finish art.
3. Offensive art (discrimination for example).
4. Bother others members. Don´t fight here.
6. We don't accept work in progress, unfinished, or without background. Except if it fits the concept.
7. Traced work or copies from other peoples deviations.
8. We don't accept nothing GORE (extremely bloody).
9. You can not submit into 'Featured' or 'The best of the club'
10. Don't double submit. If you submit in the wrong folder you're deviation will be rejected
11. Each painting should be submitted to a certain category, and only once in the group
Límite: 1 deviations a la semana. Por favor no nos manden toda su galería sino sus tres mejores trabajos.
1. Todo arte hecho en acuarelas.
2. Fotografías de arte final hecho en acuarela.
3. Artes originales , o sea hechos por tí.
4. Un poco de photoshop en tu arte final. Sabemos que a veces el scan molesta los colores y hay que corregirlo con el photoshop.
5. Tutoriales en español e inglés acerca de acuarelas.
6. Aceptamos mix media, pero el trabajo debe ser al menos 80% acuarela.
7. Aceptamos deviations con contenido para mayores, pero nada demasiado explícito. Por favor respeten las reglas de deviant art.
1. Arte digital
2. WIP (trabajos en proceso). Solo arte terminado.
3. Arte ofensiva (descriminación por ejemplo.
4. Molestar a otros miembros del grupo. Por favor no peleen.
6. Como ya dijimos, nada de trabajos en proceso, ni sin terminar o sin fondo. Se les exige un fondo, a menos que el fondo en blanco vaya de acuerdo al concepto.
7. Arte trazado o copias de trabajos de otras personas.
8. Nada GORE (nada con mucha sangre).
9. No pueden subir a 'Featured' o a 'The best of the club'
10. No suban sus trabajos dos veces seguidas. Si los suben a carpetas incorrectas serán rechazados y deberán intentar luego. Recuerden solo dos por semana.
11. Cada deviation deberá ser subida a una categoría (la correcta) y solo una vez en el grupo.
If you still have any questions please ask.
Featured: of course here are the best works of the group and only admins and contributors can upload here.
The best of the club: of course here are the best works of the group and only admins and contributors can upload here.
Human Anatomy, people and portraits: Here goes all that is 'realistic'. The study of the human figure and so on. No manga, no cartoons, no disney, nothing like that please.
Palette of colors and work space: Kind of obvious. All pictures of your work space, or materials that you use and stuff like that.
Watercolor tutorials: Obvious too. I don't think I have the need to explain that one.
Animals and plants: Every study or illustrations related to animals or plants. Nothing more.
Fantasy: Elfs, gnomes, globins, hobbits, dragons, people with wings, epic fights, everything on those styles are welcome in this folder.
Manga/anime: Obvious, everything that is manga/anime style of drawing. And I guess that fanarts of mangas or animes too.
Landscapes: A sunset, a sea, woods, clouds, the beach, cities. All things related to that is what landscapes are about. No people alone, or shadows of people, or objects alone neither.
Watercolor texture: If you want to contribute with a beautiful watercolor texture this is the right choice.
Cartoons and american comics: DC, Marvel, Kid vs. Kat, etc. Everything that is a series of comics or cartoons. Disney does NOT belong here, 'cause they are movies.
Still life: is more about objects and still life drawings. Like a fruits, cars, boats, things like that.
Conceptual: Everything that has an ulterior motive, something that is not at first sight. Works that have a concept behind them more that obvious things. Something 'different'.
Abstract and surreal: Shapes, movements of the watercolor, shape of colors, strokes, all things like this, that are not so focused in anatomy or perfections of the technique. More emotional.
Fashion Design: of course every illustration were is a cloth design on it and has that as a final goal.
Story Book: Illustrations that follow a a book or a story, even if its self created. An illustrations representing a paragraph of this story, or even a cover for it. NOT O.C's alone all right?.
Comic Pages: Original comic pages done in watercolors, or using another story as reference. But of course being a comic.
Fan Art movies and games: Fan arts of real people movies, cartoon movies, 3d movies or games. Disney fan this is your categorie.
Pop art and Psychedelic: Same as 'Abstract and surreal' but less 'darker'. Pop art and psychedelic are all about the use of vibrant colors and modern concepts and elements.
Sci fi and horror: All that fits in this kind of theme. NO Fan art, that's the use of 'Fan art games and movies'.
Miscellaneous: Everything that does not fit in previous folders.
|More Journal Entries|